Personal Chef Recipe Testing 03-01-2012

I was watching one of those food shows and saw Jacques Torres making his famous chocolate chip cookies.  He is a genius with chocolate.  I immediately ordered the chocolate disks so I could make these amazing chocolate chip cookies. 

These cookies were the best I have ever tasted.  My husband told me to never make that recipe from the yellow package again!  Here is what they looked like:


 
My husband asked me to make these cookies again, but this time, make them normal size with chocolate chips and walnuts.  I have to say Jacques cookies are huge!  They have to be to handle the huge chocolate disks.  So, I made them half the size and they are so good! 



Thank you Jacques Torres for making the BEST chocolate cookie in the world!

Comments

Popular Posts