Personal Chef Cook Day 03/19/18

Happy Sunday!

It's been awhile since I have posted.  My husband and I went on a long vacation in September to recharge.  Our vacation started in Canada. We went to Niagara Falls and Quebec. I highly recommend visiting Canada.  It is a beautiful country and with beautiful people.  

From Canada, we headed to Maine.  The fall colors in the mountains were just starting to show.  Every day we would venture out and sightsee and of course, eat our weight in seafood.  

We rented a house on an island way back in the woods.  It was just what we need.  The only sounds were the leaves rustling in the wind and the small herd deer that would come by every night. It was heaven.  

So, back to reality.  This client loves food and I am so grateful they love my food.

Here is a picture menu:


Herbed Roasted Lamb Chops



Roasted Artichoke Hearts Provencal



Sticky Ginger Soy Glazed Chicken


What was your favorite vacation?  Love to hear from you.  Please leave me a post below.

Thanks for reading.

Make it a great week.





Comments

Popular Posts