Personal Chef Top Ten Summer List for 2017

Happy Labor Day!

Since fall is quickly approaching, I was thinking back to all the dishes I cooked this summer.  

I pledge to all my clients that they will never eat the same meal twice, unless they request it.  So here are the Top 10 dinners that I made more than twice.


10) Baked Greek Shrimp



9) Gluten-Free Salisbury Steak w/Mushrooms



8) Vegan Thai Baked Sweet Potato



7) Vegan and Gluten-Free Squash Mac & Cheese



6) Coconut Lime Butternut Squash Fried Rice



5) Kung Pao Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potato



4) Immune-Boosting Roasted Red Pepper Soup

3) Cod Almondine - Sorry no picture, but raw fish just doesn't look good



2) Vegan and Gluten-Free Vegetable Pot Pie

(Drumroll)

1) Gluten-Free Chicken Pot Pie


So sorry to see summer fade away, but comforting casseroles are coming soon.

From my list, which entree would you have choosen for summer?  Thank you for reading and posting your thoughts.





Comments

Popular Posts