Personal Chef Cook Day 04-07-2016

Sorry I have been away for so long, but my brother-in-law passed away.  Even though we knew it was coming, it is still hard to watch someone you love slip away from you.  We all have a very big hole in our heart, but leaning on each other has been our saving grace.

I was going to post the pictures of some wonderful food I made for a client and I went to get them off my phone and there was nothing there.  Can you believe I forgot to take pictures?!  Oh well, it happens.

So I did find some food pictures that I have never posted before. 


Gluten-Free Chicken Curry with Sweet Potatoes, 
Green Beans, Eggplant and Carrots


Pistachio-Crusted Pork Tenderloin with Plum Sauce



Gluten-Free Chicken Tetrazzini Casserole 

Sometimes it is a challenge to cook dairy-free, gluten-free and grain-free, but I love trying new ways to cook someone's favorite meal in a whole new way.

What have you had to replace in your diet?  What did you replace it with?  I would love to read your posts. 


Comments

Popular Posts