Personal Chef Recipe Testing 04-2014

Happy Spring Everyone!

It seems most of my clients request low calorie dinners right after the holidays. However, they want the meals made from real ingredients, not from low-fat or non-fat products (too much sugar and chemicals).


The most requested dish is Fettuccine Alfredo.  Let face the facts, it is good and silky because of the fat.  Cream, butter and cheese.

These past couple of months I have been testing all the different ways to replace the fat, but none of them tasted right or had the silkily consistency.  I thought I was doomed.

Then I found Chef Rocco DiSpirito.  He is a genius on making low-fat versions with real ingredients.  My clients love every dish I have made from this cookbooks, especially the Fettuccine Alfredo.


Low-Fat Fettuccine Alfredo


What dish have you transformed?  Please leave me a post.



Comments

Popular Posts