Personal Chef Cook Day 08-13-12


One of my New Year’s Resolutions was to get my blog current.  I then realized I am six months behind in posting cook days, parties, cooking classes and it would be impossible to try to do it in a weekend.  So, I will do my best to post more food this year.

Here is a picture menu:

Lasagna with Chicken Italian Sausage
and
Lasagna with Chicken Tofu 
(they both looked the same)



Baked Lamb in Tomato Sauce with Feta
served over Whole Wheat Penne Pasta



Baked Beef Tofu in Tomato Sauce with Feta
served over Whole Wheat Penne Pasta





Lemon Parsley Chicken



Lemon Parsley Cod



Wheat Berry Waldorf Salad



Beef Stew



Tofu Beef Stew



Roasted Rosemary and Lemon Pork Tenderloin 
with Pomegranate Reduction



Roasted Rosemary and Lemon Tofu Chicken 
with Pomegranate Reduction



Whole Wheat Couscous with 
Dried Cherries and Pecans

Comments

Popular Posts