Personal Chef Cook Day 06-08-11

My client says to me, “My kids and my husband would eat your rack of lamb everyday if I would let them.  They just love it.  So, I have to ask you to add to the menu this week.”  I said, “No problem, I will add it to the menu.  And thank you so much for letting me know that.  I am so happy they are enjoying the lamb.”  They are the sweetest clients!

Here is the picture menu:


Roasted Rack of Lamb



with Roasted French Green Beans



Vegan Roasted Tofu with
Roasted French Green Beans


Turkey Roulade with Caramelized Onions and
Roasted Red Peppers and Vegan Baked Beans


Mushroom Caps Roulade with Caramelized Onions and
Roasted Red Peppers and Vegan Baked Beans


Gingered Shrimp over Brown Rice Noodles



Vegan Gingered Seitan over Brown Rice Noodles


Post your favorite meal you make every week.

Comments

Popular Posts