40th Anniversary Party 10-01-2011

I know I have said this many times, but the best part of my job is doing surprise parties.  Seeing people’s faces when I tell them I am cooking for them is so gratifying. 

My client and I have been working on this party for months.  She told me that her mother said, “If you plan on throwing an anniversary party for us, I only want Chef Sherry’s food.”  
So, finally, last Saturday night was the big party.  It was a glamorous celebration with family and friends and I was honored to be serving them. 
Here is the picture menu:
Black Angus Beef Tenderloin served in a
Homemade Parmesan Tartlet Shell
with a Horseradish Cream Sauce

Roasted Figs stuffed with Goat Cheese wrapped in
Prosciutto with a Rosemary Skewer

 
Greek Kalamata Olive Bites

 
Spanish Shrimp with a Romesco Sauce

 
Snow Peas filled with Crabmeat (bottom right)
Smoked Salmon Canapes topped with Tarragon
Mustard Sauce (bottom left)
Granny Smith Apples Slices with Bleu Cheese Mousse
topped with Walnuts and Dried Tart Cherries (middle left)

 
Baklava Bites

 
Dark Chocolate Cups with White Chocolate
Vanilla Mousse topped with Raspberry Sauce


Mini Hazelnut Biscotti

All these amazing photos were taken by Starr. 

Comments

Popular Posts