Personal Chef Cook Day 04-27-11


The challenge of cooking dinners for my client’s family is keeping a balance between everyone’s tastes. 

Majority of the time my clients are never home when I cook for them, so we mainly communicate through emails.  But today, my client was home.  It was a lovely surprise to be able to talk face to face. 

She told me that she wished she would have hired me years ago because her life is so much less stressful not having to worry about getting dinner on the table every night.  Then she said, “I don’t know what you do, but my kids are eating more vegetables than they did when I cooked.”  I said, “You have your gift and I have mine.”
Here is the picture menu:

Lamb Shish Kabobs with Spaikopita Orzo


Vegan Seitan Shish Kabobs with Spanikopita Orzo



Turkey Tacos



Vegan Seitan Tacos



Black Beans and Rice



Vegan Dirty Brown Rice Stuffed Collards

Comments

Popular Posts